- Quick start - Setting up a Rust project using
scylla-rust-driverand running a few queries
- Connecting to the cluster - Configuring a connection to scylla cluster
- Making queries - Making different types of queries (simple, prepared, batch, paged)
- Data Types - How to use various column data types
- Load balancing - Load balancing configuration, local datacenters etc.
- Retry policy configuration - What to do when a query fails, query idempotence
- Driver metrics - Statistics about the driver - number of queries, latency etc.
- Logging - Viewing and integrating logs produced by the driver
- Query tracing - Tracing query execution